ESRA Trustees - currently recruiting
ESRA – Working for Mental Health is currently recruiting new Trustees
ESRA is a leading provider of specialist employment and training service that supports people who experience mental ill-health and their employers in and around Surrey.
Our Trustee board has responsibility for ensuring that ESRA:
• Complies with its governing documents, charity law and other statutory legislation
• Is financially stable and uses its resources for its charitable purpose
• Has firm strategic direction
Trustee boards need people with a range of skills and experience. We are particularly interested in hearing from people with a financial or legal background or those who have experience of being an ESRA client. Other helpful skills include management, HR, public relations, information technology and fundraising.
Trustees should be able to:
• Communicate effectively
• Feel comfortable with making policy decisions
• Identify with the needs of people with mental ill-health
• Have a basic understanding of finances and how charities work
• Work effectively in a team
• Show leadership
Time commitment: Trustees meet every six weeks (currently virtually) plus ad-hoc project support on an ongoing basis.
For an initial chat please call or email Trish Noakes – General Manager email@example.com 01737 772115 (Mon-Thu 9-4)